Phone: (352) 448-1503
How do I get CFLHouseBuyer.com to make me an offer?
Are there any fees or costs associated with selling my house?
- No! We make offers and buy houses without real estate agent fees or commissions.
I need to sell my house fast. How long does it take for me to get an offer to sell my house?
- Every situation is unique, and we strive to get you a cash offer in as little as 24-48 hours.
What if my house needs repairs?
- We buy homes "AS IS", so there is no need for you to make repairs.
How long does it take to close?
- We can typically close within 5 to 14 days.
I'm behind in my loan. Should I make another payment?
- No. We often purchase homes that are behind in payments, facing foreclosure, or underwater.
I'm in foreclosure. Are you still interested?
- Yes, as long as the foreclosure has not been finalized (meaning the bank now owns it) we can make an offer to buy it.
If you buy my house before the bank forecloses, can I save my credit?
- Selling your home before final foreclosure will prevent a "foreclosure" scar from appearing on your credit report and is better for your credit.
Can you buy my house if it's vacant?
- Yes, the home can be in any condition. It does not matter if you occupy it, have a renter in the home, or if it is vacant.
Can you buy my house if I have a bad tenant in there now?
- Yes. We are experienced dealing with bad or problem tenants.
My house is presently listed for sale with a real estate agent. Can you still buy my house?
- Yes. Your agent's commission will likely need to paid when we purchase your home.
If I have moved out of the area do I have to come back into town for a closing?
- No, you can complete your end of the closing locally at most attorneys' offices and your check can be mailed or deposited directly into your account.
I owe more than my house is worth. Can you help me?
- Yes. This is common and we can work with you and your bank through a process called a "short sale" to buy your home.